To help you find us easily, we've put together comprehensive directions to and from Cape Town International Airport (via CBD), Camps Bay strip and Camps Bay beach:
Airport transfers by road are available at a charge. It is recommended that these be booked at time of reservation.
V&A Waterfront Transfers
V&A Waterfront transfers can be done by road can be book by our concierge.
This is only complimentary for resident guests.
Scheduled Road Transfers
The hotel offers a complimentary scheduled transfer via Camps Bay, to and from the V & A Waterfront between 08h00 and 21h30. The drop off and pick up is at the Main Entrance of the V & A Waterfront under the foot bridge. This service is available on the hour, every hour. It is advisable to book the transfer with concierge.
- The first departure from the hotel is at 08h00 and continues on the hour, every hour, with the final departure leaving the Hotel at 21h00.
- The route from the hotel to The V&A Waterfront is via Camps Bay, with the first drop off point being opposite The Codfather Restaurant with the final destination drop off and collection point being under the foot bridge at the main entrance of the Waterfront.
- The pick up at the main entrance of the V & A Waterfront commences with effect from 08h30, hrs with the drive time to the hotel being 20 minutes.
- This return service to the hotel aligns itself with the initial drop off at the main entrance and consequently runs every hour with effect from 08h30, with the final pick up being 21h30.
- The pick up and drop off point at the Waterfront is the under the distinctive foot bridge, at the main entrance with the return trip to the hotel being via the scenic drive over Kloof Nek.
- To book this service needs please contact our Concierge Desk
Please note that due to the upgrade of our helistop facilities, we are currently unable to offer guests helicopter transfers or flips directly to/from the hotel. We anticipate that our helistop will be out of operation for a number of months. Further information on the completion date will be made public as soon as we receive details from the authorities and contractors.
Point-to-point road or helicopter transfers can be arranged by our concierge at an additional charge.
Chauffeur drive and guided private tours
Chauffeur drive (no tour guide)
- 1 to 3 passengers, R650 per hour for a minimum of 4 hours
- 3 to 7 passengers, R750 per hour for a minimum of 4 hours
Guided private tours of peninsula or winelands (rates exclude: all entrance fees and lunches)
- Full day tours: 2 passengers, R4 610 per vehicle and 3 to 7 passengers, R5 650 per vehicle
* Note all chauffeur drive and tour prices are subject to change without notice.
Please contact us for additional quotes.