We are looking for a guest-orientated, charismatic leader with a sense of urgency and high attention to detail, to manage our Azure operations on a day-to-day basis.
Minimum Experience and Qualification Required:
- Grade 12; Diploma in Hotel or Food & Beverage Management advantageous.
- Must have at least 3 years food and beverage service experience in a 4/5* Hotel Restaurant or Fine Dining Establishment; of which 1 year should be in a supervisory/floor coordination role.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience at operator level of a Point of Sales System – exposure to Micros advantageous
- Highly presentable
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent with hospitality language and terminology, particularly food and beverage vocabulary
- Experience in Service Recovery
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
Key Performance Objectives:
- To manage staff and the outlet operation on a day-to-day basis ensuring that:
- Guest Service is in accordance with Red Carnation Hotels and Leading Hotels of the World standards
- Mise en place requirements are completed in accordance with SOP
- Operating Equipment is correctly managed to ensure sufficient stock and minimal breakages
- To ensure that whenever necessary corrective action is taken when staff do not meet the standards
- To ensure that beverage stock movement is correctly and accurately tracked; as well as captured on FnBShop
- To ensure end of service cash-ups and float management are completed in accordance with SOP
- Co-ordinating special requests and extraordinary tasks in accordance with SOP
- Ensure a guest satisfaction check of every guest within the outlet; dealing with any concerns and complaints in accordance with company service recovery guidelines; and by personally checking quality of both service and product on a continuous basis