We are looking for a sales-driven, detail orientated and highly organised person who can assist with the day-to-day operations of the Hotel Boutique Store.
Minimum Experience and Qualification Required:
- Grade 12
- Previous retail experience advantageous
- Natural sales person
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Stock control experience
- Excellent command of the English Language with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Highly presentable
- Able to work flexible hours, including week-ends and public holidays.
- Market related salary monthly
- Benefits include pension (7.5% company contribution + 7.5% employee contribution); optional Discovery Medical Aid (company pays 50% of premium); Discretionary Annual Bonus; Complimentary Staff Transport, Uniform, Laundry, Meal