To help you find us easily, we've put together comprehensive directions to and from Cape Town International Airport (via CBD), Camps Bay strip and Camps Bay beach:
Airport transfers by road and helicopter are available at a charge. It is recommended that these be booked at time of reservation.
V&A Waterfront Transfers
V&A Waterfront transfers can be done by road or helicopter and can be book by our concierge.
Schedule Road Transfers
The Hotel offers a complimentary scheduled transfer via Camps Bay, to and from the V & A Waterfront between 08h00 and 21h30. The drop off and pick up is at the Main Entrance of the V & A Waterfront under the foot bridge. This service is available on the hour, every hour. It is advisable to book the transfer with concierge.
- The first departure from the Hotel is at 08h00 and continues on the hour, every hour, with the final departure leaving the Hotel at 21h00.
- The route from the Hotel to The V&A Waterfront is via Camps Bay, with the first drop off point being opposite The Codfather Restaurant with the final destination drop off and collection point being under the foot bridge at the main entrance of the Waterfront.
- The pick up at the main entrance of the V & A Waterfront commences with effect from 08h30, hrs with the drive time to the Hotel being 20 minutes.
- This return service to the Hotel aligns itself with the initial drop off at the main entrance and consequently runs every hour with effect from 08h30, with the final pick up being 21h30.
- The pick up and drop off point at the Waterfront is the under the distinctive foot bridge, at the main entrance with the return trip to the Hotel being via the scenic drive over Kloof Nek.
- To book this service needs please contact our Concierge Desk
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa and NAC Helicopters Cape Town have joined forces to offer hotel residents the unique service of helicopter flips from the property to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
Guests will be afforded the preferential opportunity of taking an idyllic and picturesque 8-minute helicopter flip to the V&A Waterfront from the hotel’s private helistop at 10h00 daily. The scenic flight along the 'Monte Carlo-feel' Atlantic Seaboard to the V&A Waterfront will give guests the opportunity to indulge in some shopping and sightseeing of the world famous V&A Waterfront, as well as easy access to the Robben Island ferry.
Rates & Flying Times
The memorable 1-way helicopter flip is priced at R 850 per person with a minimum 2 persons per flight stipulation. Please note that this rate is only available for scheduled flights as follows:
- 10h00 departure from the hotel to the V & A Waterfront
- 12h00 departure from e her the V&A Waterfront or the hotel
- 14h00 departure from e her the V&A Waterfront or the hotel
Any flights booked outside of these times will be charged at R1 180 per person which available until 17h00.
Point-to-point road or helicopter transfers can be arranged by our concierge at an additional charge.
Chauffeur drive and Guided Private Tours
Chauffeur drive (no tour guide)
- 1 to 3 passengers, R400 per hour for a minimum of 4 hours
- 3 to 7 passengers, R510 per hour for a minimum of 4 hours
Guided private tours of peninsula or winelands (rates exclude: all entrance fees and lunches)
- Full day tours: 2 passengers, R2 975 per vehicle and 3 to 7 passengers, R3 800 per vehicle
- Half day tours: 2 passengers, R2 000 per vehicle and 3 to 7 passengers, R2 280 per vehicle
* Note all chauffeur drive and tour prices are subject to change without notice